The Charles Schwab Corporation has been recognized again for its employee-friendly workplace through three new awards received this month. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Cleveland, and state of Arizona, Schwab has been named to lists of great places to work. For the San Francisco Bay Area and Cleveland, the Top Workplaces program is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, an independent research firm on organizational health and employee engagement, in partnership with local publications that include The San Jose Mercury News and Cleveland Plain Dealer, respectively. Each of those newspapers published its list of Top Workplaces yesterday, June 16. Additionally, Schwab has been named a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in the state of Arizona. This is a statewide program conducted by two other independent organizations: the Best Companies Group in partnership with CareerBuilder. The full list of Arizona top workplaces will be published in the Arizona Republic on June 23.
Other recent workplace recognition received by Schwab includes:
- The Gallup Great Workplace award (2013) for the second consecutive year.
- The Denver Post Top Workplaces 2013
- The Indianapolis Star Top Workplaces 2013
- Military Edge magazine “Best for Vets” (2013) for the fourth consecutive year
- Best Place to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Equality (2013), based on a 100 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign on its annual Corporate Equality Index for the ninth consecutive year
Copyright 2013 The Charles Schwab Corporation