- Designed for in-premise applications in scan-intensive environments, the MC9200 is ideal for warehousing, inventory management, workflow management, price validation, asset tracking and management applications in retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and government.
- The new MC9200 will offer the same level of stability, quality and reliability that global enterprises have come to expect from Motorola’s MC9000 family of mobile computers. Hundreds of thousands of people rely on the MC9000 family every day, and Motorola will continue to support and sell these legacy products.
- The MC9200, the industry’s fastest handheld computer 1, incorporates a dual-core OMAP4430 processor from Texas Instruments (TI), high-speed 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for better connectivity, greater storage and enhanced information assurance security with FIPS 140-2 cryptographic certification, taking application performance to a new level.
- The MC9200 enables businesses to maintain backward compatibility with legacy warehouse management systems (WMS) and Telnet applications through Motorola’s RhoMobile Suite, which helps protect application investments. In addition, all existing peripherals and accessories for the MC9000 series will be compatible with the new MC9200 including keypads, batteries and cradles – providing additional investment protection for customers.
- The MC9200 is available with a wide range of scanning capabilities to fit customers’ needs, including Motorola’s latest-generation 1D laser scanner; 1D long-range scanner; 2D imagers that can read all 1D, 2D and DPM bar codes omni-directionally with laser-like speed; or a 2D long-range imager that can capture 1D and 2D bar codes up to 30 feet away.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Mobile Computers Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. 1 As measured in overall CPU performance comparing MC9200 vs. commercially available enterprise class mobile computers as of May 2013, based on benchmarking tools SPB v1.0.1 and AnTuTu v3.3.