- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- REXI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- REXI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.15 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 347.66% to $4.29 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 347.66%, RESOURCE AMERICA INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 604.01%.
- The gross profit margin for RESOURCE AMERICA INC is rather low; currently it is at 22.20%. Regardless of REXI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, REXI's net profit margin of 4.81% is significantly lower than the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..