- Seattle Mariners home game
- Pitbull and Ke$ha concert in Chicago
- Blue Man Group in Boston
- The Joffrey Ballet’s “Othello”
- “Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark” in New York
- Bon Jovi: Because We Can - The Tour in North Jersey
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including an upgrade for NetApp and downgrades for BlackHawk Networks, Groupon and Wells Fargo.
Shares of Groupon surged over 20% on Wednesday after crushing quarterly revenue estimates.
There are several other very active stocks, too.