Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation fell $1.14 (-1.2%) to $96.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,192,231 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,636,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.79-$98.95 after having opened the day at $98.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.95. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Lululemon Athletica ( LULU), down 5.2%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 4.5%, Verso Paper ( VRS), down 3.7% and Tupperware Brands Corporation ( TUP), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.