Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Apollo Global Management ( APO) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Apollo Global Management rose $0.27 (1.1%) to $23.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 934,494 shares of Apollo Global Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,559,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.23-$24.75 after having opened the day at $24.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.52. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 15.4%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), up 3.6%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN ( AGA), up 3.6% and Mesa Royalty ( MTR), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Apollo Global Management Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.