Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I rose $0.30 (1.4%) to $21.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,087,315 shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,188,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.65-$22.34 after having opened the day at $21.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.67. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 17.2%, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA), up 14.9%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 9.4% and RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.