Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Copa Holdings ( CPA) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Copa Holdings rose $1.92 (1.4%) to $135.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 436,233 shares of Copa Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 353,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.38-$136.51 after having opened the day at $133.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134.07. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 5.3%, Guangshen Railway Company ( GSH), up 3.3%, Air Methods ( AIRM), up 2.6% and International Shipholding Corporation ( ISH), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Copa Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.