MILWAUKEE, June 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARI Network Services (OTCBB:ARIS), a leading provider of website, software, and data solutions that help dealers, distributors, and manufacturers Sell More Stuff! TM, reported financial results today for its third quarter of fiscal 2013 ended April 30, 2013. Highlights for the quarter included:
- Total revenue for the quarter was $8.2 million, a 44.0% increase over the third quarter of fiscal year 2012.
- Recurring revenue for the quarter increased 60.1% to $7.7 million, or 93.0% of total revenue, from $4.8 million, or 83.7% of total revenue, for the same period in fiscal 2012.
- On November 28, 2012, the Company acquired the assets of the retail division of 50 Below Sales & Marketing, Inc., a leading provider of eCommerce websites to the powersports, automotive tire and wheel aftermarket and medical equipment industries. The 50 Below operation, which was purchased out of bankruptcy, generated an operating profit during the quarter, only the second quarter under ARI ownership.
- On March 13, 2013, the Company announced that it entered into agreements with various accredited investors in a private placement of $4.8 million (3.2 million shares) of its common stock at a purchase price of $1.50 per share. The Company also issued warrants to purchase 1.1 million shares at a price per share of $2.00. The funds raised in the private placement were used to pay down a substantial portion of the Company's outstanding debt.
- On April 25, 2013, the Company announced that it closed new senior secured credit facilities with Silicon Valley Bank. The facilities include a $4.5 million term loan and a $3.0 million revolving credit facility. The proceeds from the transaction were used to pay down the remaining portion of the Company's outstanding debt with Fifth Third Bank and with a shareholder.