- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- DCM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, DCM has a quick ratio of 1.68, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for NTT DOCOMO INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.70%. Regardless of DCM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, DCM's net profit margin of 5.32% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income has decreased by 9.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $503.02 million to $456.65 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, NTT DOCOMO INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..