- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.15 versus $0.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.29 versus $0.15).
- The gross profit margin for 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 90.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, FUBC's net profit margin of 9.68% significantly trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $2.16 million or 68.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow 1ST UNITED BANCORP INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -100.32%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..