Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, US Airways Group fell $0.31 (-1.8%) to $16.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12,695,302 shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,015,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.93-$17.08 after having opened the day at $16.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.95. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), down 10.7%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 9.2%, UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), down 9.0% and Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.