Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model BlackRock ( BLK) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, BlackRock fell $9.31 (-3.4%) to $266.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,286,399 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 718,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $263.11-$277.78 after having opened the day at $275.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $276.28. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 10.6%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 8.8%, Nomura Holdings ( NMR), down 7.2% and Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.