- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 40.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.72 million to $1.02 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, REALPAGE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- RP has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.86 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- REALPAGE INC's earnings per share declined by 50.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REALPAGE INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.07 versus -$0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.59 versus $0.07).
- The gross profit margin for REALPAGE INC is rather high; currently it is at 64.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, RP's net profit margin of 1.14% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..