- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, STS's share price has jumped by 37.03%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 89.06% to -$0.28 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 89.06%, SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 260.54%.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Machinery industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 7.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $2.48 million to $2.30 million.
- The gross profit margin for SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 18.60%. Regardless of STS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.49% trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..