DETROIT, June 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that three of its automotive and cloud security thought leaders will speak at Telematics Detroit 2013. The Covisint experts will each provide insight on June 5 and 6, 2013, regarding:
- the dramatic transformation in vehicle connectivity;
- the shift toward a consumer-centric approach to design and function;
- how automakers can use technology to improve the car ownership experience, increase loyalty and drive new revenue streams.
- Putting the Consumer at the Center of Vehicle Connectivity – David Miller, Chief Security Officer, keynoting the shift toward a consumer-centric connectivity approach; how a single identity will be recognized by all vehicles; balancing the need for more information against privacy and security concerns; cloud technology's benefits, opportunities and challenges (June 5, 10:40 a.m.);
- Disintegrating the Telematics Service Provider to Gain Freedom and Control – Tim Evavold, Solution Delivery Director, speaking on the challenges for both the integration and disintegration of technology; the benefits of a cloud-based platform as a central hub for all carriers and services; global portability and mobility (June 6, 4:20 p.m.); and Near Field Communications and the Connected Car panel discussion on the NFC revolution and device integration (June 6, 4:55 p.m.); and,
- The Aftermarket: Democratizing the Connected Vehicle Experience – Zoran Lazovski, Solution Delivery Director, panel discussion on connectivity for aftermarket solutions; generational differences and opportunities; entertainment, content and application options (June 5, 2:50 p.m.)