- Glass Lewis Recommends Vote FOR ALL Management Nominees
- ISS Recommends Vote FOR Management Nominees, Limon and Regev
- ISS and Glass Lewis REJECT Starboard's Full Slate of Nominees and Question Value of Additional Starboard Representation
- The Company Urges Stockholders to Vote FOR Durable Value Creation by Electing ALL DSP Group Nominees on GOLD Proxy Card Today
To summarize, there are many compelling reasons to vote on the GOLD proxy card to elect management's entire slate of directors:
- DSP Group's stock is one of the top performing stocks among our peer group and industry year-to-date, over the last 12 months, and since our restructuring efforts began in 2011.
- DSP Group has made significant operational and financial progress over the past 18 months despite difficult industry trends impacting our top line. In the recent quarter the Company achieved a number of significant milestones: the highest Gross Margins in three years, the highest Operating Margins in five years and a return to GAAP profitability.
- DSP Group has a clear growth strategy and is on track to meet its strategic goals.
- DSP Group's Board nominees are diverse and have significant strategic, operational, financial and public board experience in our areas of focus and in the locations where our operations are performed. Any change of the composition of the Board will severely impair the company's current momentum.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Christopher Basta Director of Investor Relations, DSP Group Work: 1-408-240-6844 Cell: 1-631-796-5644 email@example.com Daniel H. Burch, CEO MacKenzie Partners, Inc. Work: 1-212-929-5748 Cell: 1-516-429-2721 firstname.lastname@example.org Paul R. Schulman, EVP MacKenzie Partners, Inc. Work: 1-212.929.5364 Cell: 1-203.856.6080 email@example.com Media Relations Mike Sitrick and Jeff Lloyd Sitrick And Company Work: 1-310-788-2850 Jeff_Lloyd@sitrick.com Mike_Sitrick@sitrick.com