- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- PIZZA INN HOLDINGS INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, PIZZA INN HOLDINGS INC reported lower earnings of $0.05 versus $0.18 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Food & Staples Retailing industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 850.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.05 million to -$0.39 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Food & Staples Retailing industry and the overall market, PIZZA INN HOLDINGS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for PIZZA INN HOLDINGS INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 10.70%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.98% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $0.45 million or 36.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.