- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- LIWA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 10.65, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- LIHUA INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 15.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, LIHUA INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.94 versus $1.76 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electrical Equipment industry average. The net income increased by 16.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $11.48 million to $13.31 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.