Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Baxter International fell $0.97 (-1.3%) to $71.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,309,052 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,596,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.85-$72.03 after having opened the day at $71.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.31. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: TranS1 ( TSON), down 15.8%, Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), down 14.0%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 10.6% and Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.