Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Terex rose $0.38 (1.1%) to $34.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,813,314 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,312,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.01-$35.22 after having opened the day at $34.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.59. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 52.4%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 12.7%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 11.3% and Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.