- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.88, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization.
- The net income has significantly decreased by 27.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.41 million to $2.49 million.
- The gross profit margin for FORTEGRA FINANCIAL CORP is currently extremely low, coming in at 11.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.