WARREN, N.J., May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today introduced a new family of 802.11ac power amplifiers (PAs) optimized for WiFi infrastructure and multimedia applications, including access points, routers, media gateways, set-top boxes, and smart TVs. These power amplifiers deliver an industry-leading combination of high gain, output power, and linearity to maximize data throughput and ensure reliable transmission of high definition (HD) video at extended ranges. The Company's new 802.11ac solutions also feature greater integration compared with a typical power amplifier, reducing external component requirements and saving valuable PCB space.
- High gain and output power levels to ensure optimal performance in infrastructure and multimedia applications
- Ultra-low EVM in the toughest 802.11ac modulation formats, enabling extremely high transmission data rates
- High-accuracy, integrated power detector to ensure accurate power control over varying load conditions
- CMOS-compatible enable voltage to improve ease of use
- Compact 4 mm x 4 mm x 0.8 mm QFN package with RF ports internally matched to 50 Ohms and DC blocked to reduce PCB space requirements
- Best-in-class power efficiency for improved thermal characteristics to support MIMO applications