Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Dick's Sporting Goods ( DKS) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Dick's Sporting Goods fell $0.77 (-1.5%) to $51.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 914,863 shares of Dick's Sporting Goods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,779,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.02-$51.90 after having opened the day at $51.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.45. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 12.6%, Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 9.3%, Hibbett Sports ( HIBB), down 6.5% and Dover Saddlery ( DOVR), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dick's Sporting Goods Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.