Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.31 (-1.1%) to $29.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,604,452 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,657,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.63-$29.44 after having opened the day at $28.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.48. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 14.8%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), down 10.7%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 8.9% and Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.