Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp rose $0.91 (1.8%) to $51.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,157,801 shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,172,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.87-$51.41 after having opened the day at $50.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.47. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 13.3%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 12.7%, Digital River ( DRIV), up 3.9% and Angie's List ( ANGI), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.