Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Pharmacyclics Incorporated ( PCYC) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Pharmacyclics Incorporated rose $3.25 (4.0%) to $85.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 847,268 shares of Pharmacyclics Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.51-$85.85 after having opened the day at $81.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.35. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: ZIOPHARM Oncology ( ZIOP), up 18.1%, Echo Therapeutics ( ECTE), up 14.6%, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), up 9.9% and TrovaGene ( TROV), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pharmacyclics Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.