- Record annual revenue of $112.3 million, up $2.3 million, or 2.1%; Service segment revenue increased 11.7% aided by recent acquisitions; distribution sales declined 2.7%.
- Record net income of $3.7 million.
- Fourth quarter revenue increased $0.3 million, or 1%, over prior year. Growth of 14.1% in Service segment revenue offset decline in Distribution segment sales.
- Distribution segment sales per business day increased 1.7% for the fourth quarter, but were negatively impacted by five fewer business days, resulting in a 5.9% sales decline.
- Operating income, net income and EPS all improved approximately 50% for the fourth quarter, driven by expanded Service segment contribution margin and operating income improvements of 65.6% and 154.6%, respectively.