Average costsThe survey reveals the average cost of various services nationwide:
- Homemaker services (hands-off non-medical care like cooking and running errands): $18/hr.
- Home health aides (hands-on non-medical care like bathing and dressing): $19/hr.
- Adult daycare (social, non-medical, community-based setting for some part of the day): $65/daily
- Assisted living facility (single occupancy, 1 bedroom, hands-on medical care): $3,450/monthly
- Nursing facility (semi-private room, 24-hr care): $207/daily
- Nursing facility (private room, 24-hour care) $230/daily