- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 98.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.32 million to $0.06 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, GLOBAL-TECH ADV INNOVATIONS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBAL-TECH ADV INNOVATIONS is currently extremely low, coming in at 12.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.29% significantly trails the industry average.
- GLOBAL-TECH ADV INNOVATIONS has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLOBAL-TECH ADV INNOVATIONS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.01 versus -$1.32 in the prior year.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 14.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.