Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Boyd Gaming Corporation fell $0.28 (-2.1%) to $12.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,328,576 shares of Boyd Gaming Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,964,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.67-$13.34 after having opened the day at $13.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.18. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Cosi ( COSI), down 14.7%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 4.1%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), down 3.6% and Marriott Vacations Worldwide ( VAC), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boyd Gaming Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.