Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Hertz Global Holdings rose $0.80 (3.2%) to $25.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,733,734 shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,081,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.21-$25.98 after having opened the day at $25.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.18. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Xueda Education Group ( XUE), up 14.4%, Corinthian Colleges ( COCO), up 12.8%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 10.8% and Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.