- New York Hall of Science, New York, NY
- Newark Museum, Newark, NJ
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Exploratorium, San Francisco, CA
- Chicago Children's Museum, Chicago, IL
- Mt. Elliott Makerspace, Detroit, MI
U.S. stock futures trade mixed Friday as Wall Street turns its attention to U.S. jobs data and as oil prices reverse a sharp slide overnight.
Technology consultancy Infosys is announcing plans to hire thousands of American workers in an effort to woo the White House after being name-checked as a foreign worker visa abuser.
As Trump targets the controversial visas, a Silicon Valley pro-immigration group suggests that reforms should include cracking down on outsourcing companies.
The Trump administration's crackdown on worker visas has some crying foul over the president's own use of the program in the past.