Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Coinstar ( CSTR) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Coinstar rose $0.57 (1.0%) to $55.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,000,082 shares of Coinstar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 797,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.92-$56.16 after having opened the day at $55.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.18. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), up 53.9%, Excel Maritime Carriers ( EXM), up 39.3%, Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), up 23.3% and Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), up 18.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coinstar Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.