Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation rose $0.38 (1.1%) to $34.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 25,261,909 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,586,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.09-$34.61 after having opened the day at $34.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.98. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 10.2%, Marin Software ( MRIN), up 6.6%, Commtouch Software ( CTCH), up 5.8% and Zix Corporation ( ZIXI), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.