- Rob Roache, Northwest region, based in Seattle
- Betty Reynolds, Southwest region, based in Phoenix
- Mindy Powers, Central region, based in Denver
- Rick Buyens, Midwest region, based in Minneapolis
- Richard Twilley, East region, based in Charlotte
As the market takes a hit Friday after comments from the Federal Reserve suggesting that more interest rate increases are on the horizon, telecom stocks are tumbling in particular.
A group of four private equity firms have reportedly joined together to bid on CenturyLink's (CTL) data center business.
Each of these high-yield stocks offers potential for strong current income, but investors need to understand their risks.