- Pick window, aisle or either
- Specify front or back of cabin
- Track the exit row or bulkhead
- Find seats together, in groups as large as four
- Choose economy, premium economy, business or first class
In a host of industries, everyone expects Google will either buy key service providers, or launch competing services. But while the FTC stalls Google, other companies could outflank it.
The lack of big deals is expected to continue in 2015. It's not hard to see why: Investors are losing faith in private equity.
Concur Technologies (CNQR) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B.
Vista Equity Partners agrees to acquire Tibco Software for $24 per share, in an all cash deal that values the infrastructure and business software company at $4.3 billion.