- $7.25-$9.99 – 34 percent
- $10.00-$15.99 – 46 percent
- $16.00-$19.99 – 11 percent
- $20.00 or more – 9 percent
- Office support: 27 percent
- Customer service: 22 percent
- Information technology: 20 percent
- Engineering: 18 percent
Wells Fargo shares were already suffering prior to the account creation scandal. William Smead of the Smead Value Fund, said the bank will bounce back from this one-two punch.
The activist investor has accumulated a 14.9% stake, which comes after the company formerly known as Tribune Publishing rejected a hostile bid made by USA Today publisher Gannett
Gannett (GCI) has reportedly increased its offer to acquire Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune owner Tronc (TRNC).