Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide fell $1.00 (-1.5%) to $66.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,486,491 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,873,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.80-$67.91 after having opened the day at $67.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.93. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 13.1%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 12.6%, Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC), down 9.7% and Willdan Group ( WLDN), down 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.