Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model ABB ( ABB) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, ABB rose $0.30 (1.4%) to $22.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,483,962 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,713,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.19-$22.40 after having opened the day at $22.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.09. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Daqo New Energy ( DQ), up 16.5%, eMagin Corporation ( EMAN), up 13.7%, Marin Software ( MRIN), up 13.3% and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.