First Quarter 2013 Operational Highlights
- Announced the launch of the Minit-Charger 12, the foundation for the next generation of Minit-Charger's industrial products.
- Expanded partnership with Kroger to include the $1.5 million sale and installation of over 200 level 2 (quick charge) charging stations and 25 DC Fast Chargers.
- Partnered with ChargePoint, Inc. to establish Collaboratev, LLC to enable interoperability and mapping services for the EV charging industry.
- Broadened relationship with Sears to include Blink® Direct Current (DC) Fast Charger stations at several Sears stores in Tennessee and Arizona.
- Entered Georgia market through agreement with Georgia Power, the largest subsidiary of Southern Company, one of the nation's largest generators of electricity, to add Blink chargers at its Atlanta headquarters.
|Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013|
|Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:30 p.m. Pacific time)|
|Dial-In number: 1-877-941-2069|
|Conference ID#: 4619608|