Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Plains All American Pipeline ( PAA) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Plains All American Pipeline fell $0.80 (-1.3%) to $58.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 955,369 shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 909,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.50-$59.50 after having opened the day at $59.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.49. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: BMB Munai ( BMBM), down 16.7%, Torch Energy Royalty ( TRU), down 14.2%, Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 8.3% and YPF Sociedad Anonima ( YPF), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.