- Charlie Scharf, Chief Executive Officer
- Byron Pollitt, Chief Financial Officer
- Elizabeth Buse, Group President – APCEMEA
- Bill Sheedy, Group President – Americas
- Jim McCarthy, Global Head of Product
Pretty much every company you can think of has donated to the Clinton Foundation. So has Donald Trump. Should it matter?
Amid the rise of mobile payments, credit cards aren't disappearing just yet, according to Citi Cards CEO Jud Linville.
The broadcaster sold an Olympic record $1.2 billion in advertising even though it saw a 13% decline in ratings from the 2012 London Games.