- Charlie Scharf, Chief Executive Officer
- Byron Pollitt, Chief Financial Officer
- Elizabeth Buse, Group President – APCEMEA
- Bill Sheedy, Group President – Americas
- Jim McCarthy, Global Head of Product
Jim Cramer likes Mastercard's strong earnings report, saying the credit card industry is a great business.
MasterCard's shares closed up as the company prepared to report third-quarter earnings. Investors will be watching for returns from recent deals and gauging the firm's performance against rival Visa.
Index funds are great, Jim Cramer says, but he encourages investors to do some smart stock picking.