SAN JOSE, Calif. and SINGAPORE, May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avago Technologies (Nasdaq:AVGO), a leading supplier of analog interface components for wireless, wireline, and industrial applications, today introduced a new line of 2.5A hermetic gate drive optocouplers featuring the ACPL-5160 and ACPL-5161. The ACPL-5160 is a rugged commercial-grade version. The ACPL-5161 is a MIL-STD compliant version manufactured and tested to Class H quality conformance level under MIL-PRF-38534 specifications. Optimized for high power motor control and power conversion applications, these devices are extremely robust and able to withstand harsh environments providing long life operation across the full military temperature range of -55 to +125 degree C.
- MIL-PRF-38534 Certified and Qualified (ACPL-5161)
- Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-12236 Pending
- 2.5A Maximum Peak Output Current
- CMOS/TTL Compatible
- Integrated Fail-Safe IGBT Protection
- Wide Operating V CC Range: 15 to 30 Volts
- 15kV/μs Typical Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at V CM = 1000 V