Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sealed Air Corporation fell $0.25 (-1.1%) to $22.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,317,141 shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,844,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.70-$23.12 after having opened the day at $22.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.10. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Central European Distribution ( CEDC), down 9.3%, Ballantyne Strong ( BTN), down 8.1%, Gaming Partners International Corporation ( GPIC), down 6.5% and ACCO Brands ( ACCO), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sealed Air Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.