Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Sensata Technologies Holding N.V ( ST) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sensata Technologies Holding N.V fell $0.49 (-1.4%) to $34.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 354,763 shares of Sensata Technologies Holding N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,347,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.57-$35.25 after having opened the day at $35.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.27. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Ballantyne Strong ( BTN), down 8.1%, Gaming Partners International Corporation ( GPIC), down 6.5%, Koss Corporation ( KOSS), down 3.2% and SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sensata Technologies Holding N.V Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.