Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Manitowoc ( MTW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Manitowoc rose $0.19 (1.0%) to $19.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,482,952 shares of Manitowoc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,789,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.72-$19.11 after having opened the day at $18.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.91. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), up 19.2%, Kubota Corporation ( KUB), up 12.9%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 11.9% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Manitowoc Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.