VENTURA, Calif., May 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDTI) ("CDTi" or the "Company"), a cleantech emissions control company, announced today its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. The highlights are as follows:
- First quarter revenue of $13.3 million, down 21.7% year-over-year
- First quarter net loss of $0.29 per share, versus $0.39 for the prior year
- Cash and cash equivalents of $4.6 million as of March 31, 2013
- Entered into a strategic joint venture with Pirelli & C. Ambiente SpA
- Received CARB verification for key emission control product, "Purifilter® EGR"