WAUKEGAN, Ill., May 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced first-quarter 2013 financial results. First-Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Earnings per share (EPS) of $0.30 per diluted share, an increase of 42.9 percent from $0.21 for the first quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.37 per diluted share, an increase of 54.2 percent compared to $0.24 per diluted share for the first quarter of last year.
- Record Adjusted EBITDA of $22.1 million in the first quarter of 2013, an increase of 16.3 percent from $19.0 million in the first quarter of 2012.
- Sales increased to $222.5 million, up 0.9 percent compared to the first quarter of last year.
- For the second quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $225.0 million and $245.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.35 and $0.52.
- Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share (an increase of $0.02 per share from prior dividends) payable on May 31, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 17, 2013.