- Has a strong reputation and is respected in the industry
- Is a financially strong company
- Monitors performance with metrics
- Has offices in all the major markets where needed
- Uses state-of-the-art technology
- Is business savvy
For some athletes, the biggest paycheck comes when they have their aha! business idea, whether that's pre- or post-retirement.
Japan's hospitality industry was once a no-go area for investors. But interest has skyrocketed heading toward the Games.
Tokyo and Sydney ditched for speculative plays, a new report shows.